At the Aug. 15 Barnesville Exempted Village Board of Education meeting, the board approved property/liability/auto insurance coverage provided by Hyland Administrative Services/Ohio School Plan.
The coverage is in the amount of $48,802 and is effective Aug. 15, 2019, through Aug. 15, 2020.
In other business, the board approved the permanent appropriations and amended certificate for the 2019-2020 school year.
The board also:
* Tabled the bid from Nickles Bakery to provide bread to the school cafeterias for the school year.
* Tabled the bid from Broughton Foods to provide milk to the school cafeterias for the school year.
* Approved Katie Hoover, 5.75 hour bus driver; and Stacey Graham, 3.5 hour educational aide (currently assigned to the elementary school).
* Approved David Groves, 260 day groundskeeper/floater and 8-hour afternoon shift custodian (currently assigned to the elementary school).
* Approved James Anderson, 260 day groundskeeper/floater.
* Accepted the resignation of Leslie Skinner as head softball coach.
* Approved the following substitutes — Brandie Angel Lake, substitute secretary, medical health professional; Delbert Owens, substitute bus driver; Melissa Nugent, substitute secretary; Robert Stitzer, substitute groundskeeper/floater; Staci Graham, substitute secretary; and Beth Stephen, substitute aide and secretary.
* Approved the five year service agreement with Johnson Broiler Works, effective July 1, 2019, through June 30, 2024.
* Approved Danielle Stewart as a volunteer band assistant.