The Barnesville Exempted Village Board of Education met April 18 and approved extending the contracts for several district administrators.
The following contracts were approved by the board:
* Two-year contract for Tammy Wells as assistant treasurer, effective July 1, 2019, through June 30, 2021.
* Three-year administrative contract to Micah Fuchs, director of special education and student services, effective Aug. 1, 2019, through July 31, 2022.
* Three-year administrative contract to Casey Mayo, middle school principal, effective Aug. 1, 2019, through July 31, 2022.
* Three-year administrative contract to Ron Clark, high school principal, effective Aug, 1, 2019, through July 31, 2022.
* Continuing contracts for Matt Hissom and Anna Jefferis.
The board also approved the calamity day alternative make-up day plan and membership into the Ohio High School Athletic Association for the 2019-2020 school year.
The board approved a list of seniors for graduation.
Meanwhile, the board approved the following staffing changes: Reduce part-time middle school technology teacher and part-time middle school aide, effective the 2019-2020 school year.
The board awarded an 8-hour afternoon shift custodian position at the elementary school to David Groves, effective April 22.
A FFA field trip to Columbus for the State Convention on May 1-3 was approved by the board.
The board accepted the resignation of Brittany Baker as the head cheer coach.