Several personnel items topped the Barnesville Exempted Village School District’s Board of Education meeting Nov. 16.
The board approved the following items:
* $36,000 to be paid to the order of Straight A Tours and Travel for the Senior Class trip.
* One-year supplemental contact for the school year for Mark Brown, head girls’ track coach.
* One-year supplemental contracts for: Blake Allen, head football coach; Bryce Allen, football defensive coordinator; Dylan Rogers, assistant football coach; Nikki McEndree, head volleyball coach; Melissa Dodd, assistant volleyball coach; and Jerry Robinson, head golf coach.
* Non-renew of supplemental contracts for DJ Butler, football offensive coordinator; and Mark Brown, head cross country coach.
* Volunteers for the school year, Colin Carneal and Quentin Castello, volunteer assistant wrestling coach.
* Classified substitute Kyle McGinnis, substitute aide, cook and secretary.
* The District Policy and Plan for the Identification of and Service of Children Who are Gifted.
* Adopted the JEFB, Released Time for Religious Instruction.
* Afterschool Intervention Tutor Angie Fisher for the school year at $25 per hour.
* Supplemental contact for Chris Hannahs, assistant football coach.
In other business, the board denied the BACE grievance regarding extra bus trips.