ST. CLAIRSVILLE The Belmont County Board of Developmental Disabilities is seeking citizen input regarding how it uses Special Education Part B funds for school-age children with developmental disabilities. This funding source provides for specialized services and is administered by the Ohio Department of Education. Public comment should be made in writing to: Everett Mace, Director of Children's Services, Belmont County Board of DD, 68421 Hammond Rd., St. Clairsville, OH 43950. For more information, contact Mace at 740-695-0460, ext. 355.